KEVIN M. DRAPER
REGISTERED LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
Mr. Draper has over 30 years of extensive experience in landscape architecture, recreation planning, site engineering, urban design, land development, park and open space design, and the land planning of many large community site development projects including grading and utility design. He has been a key participant in all of URDC’s major recreation research, land planning, and design projects over the past two decades. He has worked closely with local and state agencies in the process of acquiring plan approval for several communities in eastern Pa, MD and DE.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Landscape Architecture, State University of New York, at Syracuse. Mr. Draper is a registered Landscape Architect in Pennsylvania, #1227. Continuing Education Credits related to the field of Landscape Architecture, including stormwater management, stream bank restoration, trail construction and management.
Mr. Draper has served as final design and layout manager for many park master plans and trail design plans. In those capacities, he has been instrumental in preparing preliminary and final construction plans, profiles, grading, utility, stormwater, erosion and sedimentation plans, permits, and construction details. He has also been the project manager for a number of new parks, rails-to-trails projects, canal restoration projects, and other new park facilities, including:
· Wayne A. Grube Memorial Park, Northampton County Master Plan, Phased Construction Plans and Construction Monitoring
· Delaware and Lehigh National Corridor Construction Plans for Multiple Sections
· Upper Mount Bethel Park, Northampton County Phased Construction Plans
· Nor-Bath Rail-Trail, Northampton County Construction Plans and Inspection Services
· Naylor’s Run Trail Feasibility Study, Upper Darby Township
· Cedar Crest Boulevard Trail Crossing Feasibility Study, South Whitehall Township
- Pointe West Residential Subdivision, Lehigh County
- Noble's Pond , 55 + Residential Community, Kent County, Delaware
- Freemansburg Canal Bank Restoration, Borough of Freemansburg, PA
- Stoneyfield Estates Residential Community, West Nottingham Township, PA
- Royersford Borough, Riverfront Park and Trail, Royersford, PA